Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

www.elementsthegame.com

Hey, so I'm new to this blogging stuff so I am still unclear as to what type of content  i want to add to It. So for the meantime as the name of the blog states, I am gonna post anything that I think people would enjoy coming back for. So here is a cool little online card game called Elements, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

                                         www.elementsthegame.com



Elements is an free online fantasy card game in which each player embodies an elemental – a spirit composed of an element. Elements are the fundamental building blocks of nature and express skills (unique to each element) that can be used in duels against another elemental.
Each skill corresponds to a card. Players pick which, and how many, cards to use in their duels, collect the cards in a deck, and then pit their deck against either an AI opponent or another player. New cards are obtained either by winning a match, which provides a modest chance of winning a random card from the opponent’s deck, or by purchasing cards using Electrum coins, and also from finishing the 500 score quest (once). Coins are earned by winning matches and selling cards.
Each elemental receives 100 health points (HP) at the beginning of the match. The duel is over when one of the elementals runs out of health points or runs out of cards/decks out.
There are three types of cards:
  • Creature cards: These cards will summon a creature that will fight for the elemental. Creatures have a certain amount of attack power and health points, and many have their own special skills.
  • Spell cards: Spells have an immediate effect and are then discarded.
  • Permanent cards: Permanents are artifacts, equipment, or any other item that will remain in play for an indefinite amount of time, the best example being pillars.

22 comments:

  1. Yes, interesting ill try to find more info about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm I like that kind of games sounds great thank you very much!
    remove captcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks interesting, might try it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post dude. keep up the work
    supporting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an interesting game - I have played a lot like it. Look forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats up with peoples fascination about "card"monster games lol?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty awesome, i'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like fun!

    check out my new blog, The Stepback Fadeaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. been bored at my computer lately. I'll check this out! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting, will check out

    add me back, I added u

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. will definitely try the game out

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tried it, wasn't that good. Could be that I don't have that much time to spend but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow card games, I didn't know people still played them! Cool article.

    ReplyDelete